Most Popular Nigerian Dating Sites
Things you never heard about Nigerian brides
|👶 Fertility rate||5.32 kids|
|🗣️ Spoken languages||English (less spoken in rural), Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulfulde, Ibibio, Kanuri, and Tiv|
|⌛ Marital age for women (average)||21.2 years|
|☪️ Religion||53.5% Muslim, 45.9% Christian|
Let’s be honest: if you’ve never spoken with or seen Nigerian brides—dating them will be a head-over-heels experience. Let’s also add, Nigerian mail order brides are not THAT different from the rest of the world. However, for you, a person of skyscrapers, yellow cabs, and Starbucks, Nigerian brides will appear exotic and otherworldly. Let us familiarize you with these women just a tad closer.
- Nigerian women strive to get married before their 30s—otherwise, they’re under a rough stigma.
- Nigerian women never welcome bad habits—a smoking person will be ashamed.
- They’re very religious! Nigerian brides always visit the church on Sunday (if they won’t, it’s a huge sin).
- They know how to feed the six-membered family with a small portion of grain.
- They love spicy dishes.
- They’re hardworking, always were, and always will be.
- Nigerian brides are quite beautiful.
Why are foreign guys looking to marry a Nigerian?
Are you surprised? Well, a Nigerian mail order bride differs greatly from an American by mindset. An American girl wants rights, independence, and money, while Nigerian girls for marriage are looking to build a family with a reliable man and become proper skillful wives. What are some other reasons a US man crosses the border to meet Nigerian single ladies?
Nigerian girls are not easy
Some guys believe you can just wave green bills in front of her face, and she’s yours. Bullshit! Even Nigerian single ladies for marriage will make you fight for them to win. Don’t expect your chivalry to help you sleep with her on the first date—she won’t let you in her house.
Nigerian brides are true householders and hearth keepers
Earn the trust of beautiful Nigerian girls, and you’ll obtain a life companion who will be on your side for the rest of your life. Nigerian women for marriage know what they want, and they’ll be happy to finally approach the desirable life of wholehearted mothers and loving wives.
They are perfect for settling down
As any other mother, beautiful Nigerian women want the best for their children. In Nigeria, however, it’s sometimes impossible to give the kids to the rural school, not to mention something more decent. A Nigerian mother will do anything to ensure her children’s future: educating them on her own and giving them all the needed bits of knowledge.
They are very wise
If you meet African women at least once in your life, you’ll find out how fair it’s said of them—wiseness is to the core in Africa. The tough living conditions made Nigerian brides understand what is really valuable in life and what is to be estimated. They may give you the last money if you’re in need and be happy in poverty with their beloved families.
Nigerian wife will work alongside you
It’s more likely that a Nigerian wife won’t let you spoil her. That’s also true for Ethiopian mail order brides. If you’re looking to find a Nigerian wife in order to get a trophy wife and expect her to embrace the middle-class advantages—you’re mistaken. Marrying a Nigerian woman means working together, providing for the family together, struggling and fighting together, and never on someone’s own.
Why are Nigerians striving to marry an American?
But why exactly are Nigerian ladies looking for marriage with a non-indigenous beau? There are a pair of critical reasons that many Nigerian women looking for a man abroad, who also add themselves to the mail-order catalogs.
- Nigeria swamps in poverty. Even though Nigerians are proud of their nation, Nigeria won’t give a lot of opportunities to its children. The only way to flee the motherland is to seek a better life abroad.
- Nigerian women are exhausted from domestic inequality. While Western men share household duties, go on maternity leave, and give their wives time for themselves, the women of Nigeria continue to be servants to the whole family. Thus, prospects for any enhancements in this country are frustrating.
- Nigerian women deem Americans sophisticated. More sophisticated and smart than Nigerian men. More acknowledged with the web world, women have a chance to compare these two nations and understand that Nigerian men are not the proper husbands for a modern woman.
- Nigerian girls may be looking for a well-off guy. Which is obvious! They won’t, again, let you spoil them, but your financial stability will change the life of someone if you decide to meet Nigerian girls online.
Tips: Dating a Nigerian brides
Dating Nigerian brides is unexpectedly more perplexing than dating Moroccan brides for marriage since Nigerian girls are more demanding. But knowing the rules, you’re all good.
Beautiful Nigerian girls will only look at your side if you’re strong and confident. Strength is a symbol of capacity—meaning you’re a reliable provider and you’re able to save your family in case of danger.
Don’t talk about things you can’t change
There is no sense in it, and Nigerian women, busy with their domestic lives, have no right to spend time on senseless things. Talk about the future you can make, or even better—talk about your future together.
Don’t make your date last too long
Know when to go home. Let the woman think. Besides, you may spoil everything, and it’s crucial for Nigerian dating that everything is perfect throughout the date. Also, don’t invite her to your apartments on the second and even third dates.
How to buy a Nigerian girl?
First of all, you have to meet the perfect spouse. And how is it possible to do? Just meet Nigerian ladies online, that’s all! Who will really visit Nigeria and sneak peek into the cafes in search of a perfect lady?
Choose a decent site from those we’ve listed for you, and then follow the roadmap:
- Sign up and make a descriptive profile.
- Manage filters to see only the relevant profiles of Nigerian women seeking men.
- Send messages and initiate interesting conversations.
- Build relationships using present delivery and video chats.
- Offer to meet in person.
- Plan the date and save a particular sum to make everything smooth and safe.
How much should you save for buying a Nigerian?
We’ve listed all the expenses you probably will run into dating a Nigerian girl. Notice that a Nigerian bride price will vary depending on your choices and preferences. Also, you can try to reduce the price of a bride in Nigeria, knowing the expenses. Here is your table:
|❤️ Dating website fees for communication||$100/month|
|✈️ Trip to her country||$400 (tickets)|
|💵 Expenses during your date||$500 (per week)|
|👰 Marital ceremony||$9,000|
|💳 Applying for a K-1 visa||$1,300|
It’s quite possible and also legal. You can do it by meeting a girl on a dating website and then covering all the expenses on your way to the wedding. Adhere to the marital regulations in the country you’re going to marry your woman.
It’s an official language in Nigeria since Nigeria was a British colony. However, in rural areas, it’s less spread. If a woman you’re going to see will have trouble chatting in English—you can use the built-in translator.
About $11,000. Use our table to understand what expenses are going to be met, and you’ll find out how to reduce the cost if it’s necessary.